The Argyle™ trocar catheter is a sterile, single use device that consists of a surgically sharp trocar and a clear PVC catheter. Trocar catheters are primarily used for closed chest tube thoracostomies. Catheter features numerical depth marks at 2 cm increments for easy and precise positioning.
- Clear thermosensitive PVC catheter provides easy visualization of drainage characteristics
- Catheter is packaged over precision aluminum trocar and is ready for insertion
- Surgically sharp trocar tip allows for quick, precise insertion
- Radiopaque Sentinel Line™ tubing with Sentinel Eye™ catheter permits location verification by X-ray
- Numeric depth marks at 2 cm increments facilitate precise positioning
- Integral funnel end aids in securing a leak-free connection to the patient tubing