Argyle™ thoracic catheters are sterile, single use, disposable thoracic catheters made of clear thermosensitive PVC. The catheter has numerical depth marks at 2 cm increments for easy and precise positioning and the beveled connector can be cropped to form an integral funnel connector.
- Clear thermosensitive PVC catheter provides easy visualization of drainage characteristics
- Radiopaque Sentinel Line™ tubing with Sentinel Eye™ catheter permits location verification by X-ray
- Smooth side eyes and open distal tip allows consistent catheter flow and easy insertion
- Numeric depth marks at 2cm increments facilitate precise positioning
- Beveled connector end can be cropped to form integral funnel connector aiding in securing a leak-free connection to the patient tubing
- Rigid, Escon tube package protects product during storage and allows for easy introduction into the sterile field