Our exclusive design helps keep clinicians safe with maximum clinical flexibility. Complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard for Engineering Controls.
- Safety shield with locking mechanism protects end user from accidental needlestick injury
- True transport position allows clinicians to safely transport medication and eliminates the need to recap the needle
- Low dead space. Dose sparing technology ensures minimal medication waste.
- Ultra comfort, anti-coring, permanently attached needle contributes to improved patient care
- Graduations enable the clinician accurate dosage measurement for medication delivery assisting in the prevention of medication errors