Protexis™ PI Micro Surgical Gloves are a synthetic solution offering heightened tactile response1, with a comfortable, smooth, anti-slip finish. They are also an ideal outer glove in a double-gloving system where fingertip sensation and additional protection are essential.
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI) – not made from natural rubber latex
- Thinner1 for enhanced flexibility and tactile sensitivity
- Outstanding comfort due to a reduced modulus1
- Replace the second bullet point by: Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement.
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down
Footnotes and references:
1 As compared to Protexis™ PI Surgical Gloves