Protexis™ Latex Blue with Neu-Thera™ Surgical Gloves are an ideal base layer in a double-gloving system. The Neu-Thera™ Emollient Coating moisturizes and soothes the skin1, while their blue color helps alert the wearer to potentially dangerous perforations.2
- Natural rubber latex3,4
- Ideal foundation layer or under-glove when double-gloving
- Distinct blue color aids in alerting wearers to perforations in the outer glove2
- Exclusive Neu-Thera™ Emollient Coating aids in wet and dry donning, and promotes skin moisturization1
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down
Footnotes and references:
1 Data on file with Cardinal Health. California Skin Research Institute Study, Project Number 03-118.
2 77 percent of perforations can be detected with an indicator under the gloves, compared with only 21 percent in standard double-gloving, and even fewer with singleglove technique. Walijee J, Malay S, Chung K. Sharps Injuries: The Risks and Relevance to Plastic Surgeons. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 131: 784, 2013.
3 Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic response.