PRECISE PRO RX™ Stent is the industry carotid stenting system, used by physicians to perform Carotid Artery Stenting as an option for patients at high risk for surgery.
PRECISE PRO RX™ Stent offers:
- Excellent Contourability: Micromesh geometry and segmented design helps the stent conform to the artery wall; best in class* wall apposition, autotapering design and excellent stent flexibility.
- Best in class Radial Strength*: Easily withstands pressure of the carotid artery, ability to resist recoil and maintain a gentle chronic outward force on vessel wall.
- Peak to Valley Design: Reduces kinking in bends, reduces the potential for "fish scaling" and provides best in class* wall apposition.
- Accurate, Easy Placement: Minimal stent shortening, low profile design, Cordis TRUMARK™Technology for accurate stent deployment.
- 5F compatible (5-8 mm) 6F compatible (9-10 mm).
* Cordis data on file: "Yadav JS, et al. Protected carotid-artery stenting versus endarterectomy in high-risk patients. N Engl J Med 2004;351:1493-501" and "Katzen BT, et al, on behalf of the CASES-PMS Investigators. Carotid artery stenting with emboli protection surveillance study: thirty-day results of the CASES-PMS study. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2007;70:316-23."