A broad range for facilitating a quality endomyocardial biopsy.
Excellent quality samples
- Two stainless steel symmetrical hinged cutting jaws.
- Myocardial tissues cut cleanly for better histological analysis.
- Reduced risk of tissue trauma.
Adaptability to a wide range of clinical situations
- Choice of two sizes of forceps diameter for taking samples adapted to a wide range of clinical situations.
- 2.46 mm3 of tissue sample using the 5.5F forceps.
- 5.20 mm3 of tissue sample using the 7F forceps.
- Jugular or femoral access possible with two lengths of forceps.
Great operational flexibility
- 3-pull ring handle with spring so that samples can be held easily while being removed.
- Central ring of the handle rotates to accommodate any hand position.
Accurate placement with preformable BIPAL™ version
- PTFE sheath for curving the distal section of the forceps into the desired shape and to direct it easily towards the ventricular wall.
- Rotating jaws to adjust the cutting angle and to obtain a cleaner cut.
- Right or angled configurations to suit different practices.